Skip to the content
What we do
- Build a community of scholars and artists interested in pushing the limits of XR research, pedagogy, and design (creative production/practice).
- Showcase innovative applications of XR in research, pedagogy, and the arts.
- Curate exemplary XR projects and resources across campus.
- Connect UCLA to community and industry partners.
- Apply XR to creatively address environmental, societal, and health challenges of today’s world.
- Advocate for ethical use of XR, its equitable distribution, inclusive design, and accessibility for all.
- To continue expanding our x-reality website.
- Hold (virtual) open-house events showcasing the work at the various XR Labs on our campus and beyond.
- Set up informal meetings, mini-workshops, and symposia on XR.
- Offer consultations on XR projects and pedagogy.
- Organize a larger conference to cultivate connections with XR researchers, artists, and industry professionals internationally.