Skip to the content
What we do
- Build a community of scholars and artists interested in pushing the limits of XR research, pedagogy, and design. (creative production/practice)
- Showcase innovative applications of XR in research, pedagogy, and the arts.
- Curate exemplary XR projects and resources across campus.
- Connect UCLA to community and industry partners.
- Apply XR to creatively address environmental, societal, and health challenges of today’s world.
- Advocate for ethical use of XR, its equitable distribution, inclusive design, and accessibility for all.